as I sit on posts in editing

I must remind myself a blog of this nature is for process. PROCESS. Nothing is perfect - I don't even think in terms of perfect.


verb /pərˈfekt/ 
perfected, past participle; perfected, past tense; perfecting, present participle; perfects, 3rd person singular present
  1. Make (something) completely free from faults or defects, or as close to such a condition as possible
    • - he's busy perfecting his bowling technique
  2. Bring to completion; finish

  3. Complete (a printed sheet of paper) by printing the second side

  4. Satisfy the necessary conditions or requirements for the transfer of (a gift, title, etc.)
    • - equity will not perfect an imperfect gift
Yeah my head doesn't work that way.  Lets just think of all of this as a rough, very rough draft.

Comments

Popular Posts