skrtiches, bitches


Comments

  1. Q,

    OK, what is this little fuzzy creature? Can they live with cats? By the way, on this date (Nov.18) I went to a meeting/gathering of Backfire Moto in Ballard. It was the first time I had ever gone to one and it was a BAD idea. I saw bikes that I had sold 30years ago (and now regret it) and several that looked like your old ones (CX550?). There were three that had been completely restored (and tweaked)that several people pleaded to buy, but the owners would have rather sold their first born, I think. Now I daily scan Craiglist for an example of these UJM (but suspect I will never find one that I could afford to buy, as they now sell for more than they sold new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That there is a capybara. Capybaras are the largest rodent on the planet, a Rodent of Unusual Size one might say. I think the one pictured is a young capybara, as they get to be about the size of pigs. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capybara They would probably live with cats just fine, they're herbivores, but being social creatures, you might have to have a heard of them for their health and welfare. Now that would be a sight to behold a heard of capybaras.

    Backfire Moto sounds dangerous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts