LOUD AS FUCK NEIGHBOR

IF I CAN HEAR YOUR LOUD MOVIE/MUSIC/GAME THROUGH MY HEADPHONES YOUR SHIT IS TOO LOUD!

TURN IT THE FUCK DOWN!


I can sleep through camping on the esplanade, next to the Hooka Dome I'll add, but I can't handle my new neighbor's noise level.

I'd like to talk to him about it, but ... it's touchy.  He's been renting a space in the building a lot longer than I've been here, but he hasn't been around for almost a year, I was told that he'd been staying at his girlfriends place. Maybe she kicked him out for being FUCKING LOUD! Well, now he's here being loud.Whenever I see him, whom I haven't met yet by the way, I bristle and don't think I can approach the subject without being defensive and sound like a dick.

When I moved in here I was told we have to comply with 2 outta three things, must make good art, must be political and I don't remember the last one because I have the first two covered. I don't think LOUD DUDE makes anything so be must be awesome at that thing I can't recall. He's not being loud making art or being political he's being loud watching movies and playing video games. It's like living with a teen age boy, except that I can't tell him to turn it the fuck down.

I don't care about.... or can tolerate the noise before witching hour, its the noise at 1am that continues until 4am or so that I can't deal with. It levitates me out of sleep, and that's with white noise with headphones. I have to get up in the morning. I don't function on a few hours. It's wearing me out. 




Comments

Popular Posts