Sonja Braas

It's occurred to me that I do ALL of my blogging about photography on Facebook. I'm going to make a concerted effort to make those posts here instead. I may even go back and repost some recent contributions here. Maybe quite a bit of it is reposting from other bloggers of photography - and since there are zero readers of this one, it'll serve as a way to keep track of inspirational photographers for myself.

Today I came across Sonia Braas, otherworldly, dreamlike (the dark kind) images which invoke a feeling of utter cold. Her work exudes a send of urgent movement and frozen moments, often in the same image. Constructed dioramas and natural history museums serve as her models for shooting natural disasters and remote landscapes.



 Completely inspirational!  Thank you Sonja =)

Comments

Popular Posts