Rex The Dog 'Bubblicious'


We all are aware of how much I love stop motion animation. I also really love seeing what I refer to as The Hand of the animator in the work, little indications of the workmanship and humanity in a given piece, like fingerprints in claymation or brush strokes in oil on glass under-camera animation. I really enjoy hints of the sheer volume of work involved in the making of even very short animated piece as these indications are a near invisible thread back to reality from the magical place animation can take us. I generally am not fond of seeing a hand drawing a figure on paper however, it's too blatant. In this music piece we see a "backstage" glimpse of how these characters were created and some indications of the mass amount of work involved. And it's redonk. Enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts