Headbone

Deutsch: "Kopfschmerzen". Die wohl b...
Image via Wikipedia
I have to say, I haven't been doing so well physically. I've been having serious headaches for months, while I've taken steps towards alleviating the headaches I still have them. My failing eyesight is certainly the most significant contributor. My worsening vision actually makes it very hard to read, it goes well beyond just making things bigger so I can see, I'm blurry all the time and straining to focus. Waking up with headaches, reading adds to them. This affects my life in ways that kinda stresses me out. I don't even want to look at homework (doesn't mater what flavor) because it makes me physically feel like crap, my head hurts, seeing some kinds of light seems to pluck on my brain stem, the whole thing makes me sick to my stomach. Add in neck tension from a lifetime of injuries and sinus pressure from allergies and I'm a wreck. I'm falling behind on homework, I'm falling behind on emails and other work, I'm falling behind on maintaining my household because I feel like crap most of the time. So there's that. I'll be lucky if I pass anything this semester.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

  1. Q,

    See a doctor NOW! Don't screw around with this crap, those are nasty symptoms and you want to get clear on what is happening to you. Don't you qualify for Veterans Medical?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts